Sunday, December 14, 2008

Long time no see(eat)..

I used to eat Wanton Noodles from this store at Aljunied hawker center every sunday morning(before visiting my grandma) since I was young, till my grandma pass away when I was 13.
I always remember, an old auntie and uncle preparing the noodles while another auntie will send to our table. I always look forward to the noodles as it has very nice ketchup taste.
Theres nothing fanciful in this noodles. No other sauce but ketchup and (i tik homemade) chilli.
Today, I returned to this store to have the noodles(wow really been yrs). Since I never liked char siew, so I ordered the dumplings noodles instead(no different to the noodles anyway).
Seriously, though there are alot of nicer wanton noodles than this store, but I guessed its the memories that added the taste to it. ^_^

No comments: