Saturday, September 29, 2007

Elizabeth

Elizabeth, my favourite broadway show especially the ones staged by takarazuka by yuki and hoshi gumi. Some ppl say they look scary, well, its a story of the death god, king and queen of Austria. Since its a death god, of coz the makeup will be more onto the devil looking side. I always proudly show my closed buddies the photos of this show(well, yes, ive even forced 2 of them to watch wif me haha..). My closed frds(whom like takarazuka) and i will watch this show again nad again andagain without feeling bored!! They are just so great!! Ive even had CD with the songs sang in the show.. Do i know how to sing them, yappie, listen to it more than (I dare say, 100 times n still not bored!!!) again without feeling bored!! They are just so great!! Ive even had CD with the songs sang in the show.. Do i know how to sing them, yappie, listen to it more than (I dare say, 100 times n still not bored!!!) Pix from left: yuki gumi: koju and ichiro maki(1996), Hoshi gumi: mariko and ayaka(1996), solar gumi: zunko and hana(1998), hana gumi: Osa and otorei(2002), Tsuki gumi: Ayaki and Ozora(2005)..... :)
Eli009_1Eli027Eli032Eli07937

No comments: