Saturday, September 29, 2007

Takarazuka

Dscf5344_1Takarazuka graph, a magazine i started buying when i fell in love with takarazuka.. I rememebered the time the first issue ive bought is issue no 670. From then on, i kept buying non stop for every month. The most recent issue ive got(yesterday) is issue 700. Wow, i actually had 30 issues at home. Many people scold me for wasting money, only those whom also like takarazuka understood why we willingly to pay so much for them. Subsequently, i started buying other magazines as long as there are taka stars whom i like in it..Now my drawer is filled with all sorts of magazines bought over the 2 over yrs. I like reading them the moment i collected from the counter.. nice beauitful pictures inside..
This month, the poster is featuring my one of my favourite star, aran kei. Dscf5340She will be going to korea to perform in Nov, i wish i could go.. But schedule is too tight for me so i need to give up the idea of going there..Well, look forward to go japan again, so tt i could see her once again!

No comments: