Sunday, December 9, 2007

Homecook Jap food

I heard this saying about Japanese ppl, if they are not familiar with you, they will not really invite you for a meal at their house .. This is unlike Chinese, whom loved to invite ppl to their place for a meal..
Shiho san and I known each other for 3 yrs and she prepared dinner for me whenever I popped by her place ever since we start to get more familiar.. I loved her cooking.. Japanese Curry rice, tempura, Okonomiyaki, chicken wings, pasta etc etc.. I always looked fwd to her cooking.. hehehe...
6th Dec 2007 ~ I went to her place to discuss about my trip after work.. Shes preparing dinner for us(herself, Ryosuke and me).
Guess what is it? Yuppie! Salad with Japanese sauce, Sashimi, bacon with veggies, rice n miso soup!
Yummy yummy!!!! I liked Japanese food, but I like home cooked japanese food more!!! She taught me how to prepare a few Japanese dishes.. but after trying at home... I tik hers is still nicer.. Hahaha
For dessert.. We had our usual hot green tea and theres ice cream today! We had Green Tea Ice cream flown in from Japan!!! Nice and Yummy!!!
I always bring some tibits along for her kid.. but I tik we are all too full for tibits..
But she n her family will be going to Japan soon... Oh no... Im going to miss them and her cooking!!!
They are really very nice people.

No comments: