Sunday, December 2, 2007

Jap Exams Over.. At Last...

Relieved... For now...
At last JLPT 3 is over..
I had never dreamed that I will picked up Jap, and coming this far.
Jap had never been my top choice or rather picking up a 3rd language, had never been in my consideration till Takarazuka came into my life..
After watching Takarazuka for 2 yrs, I decide to pick up Japanese language coz, most of the time, I dont know what they talked.. So, I started picking up this language..
Of coz, my parents were not that supportive at that point, coz I was at my final yr of Uni and, Im wking part time.. They did not think that I would have the time to pick up a 3rd thing..
But being stubborn I went ahead.
3 yrs since I started, I had never looked back and remind myself never to.
It hadnt been easy.. Me, knowing nothing about Jap language, picking up something thats so alien to me. Going through test after test, then exams, then new sch yr and repeat the process again. N going to JLPT 4 and passing it well, came a big surprise to me.
Last yr, some of my classmates and I went to JLPT 4 together.
We had been studying together since basic class..
After yr after yr, our group became smaller n smaller..
Yr 1, theres 9 of us, yr 2 became 6, start of yr 3, theres 5, but at the end of yr 3, only left 3 of us.. Mada, Eugene and I..
3 of us had been fighting hard to continue..
Esther is right, its the difficulty that killed the interest.
Of coz, we all started out as liking Japanese alot, and "guai guai" did the homework every week, till now.. errr...I dont think I even did one, except for the compo.. Only upon completing 4 yrs study, then we considered completing the basic foundation of Japanese language., Dont be surprise, its a total of 7 yrs of study..

Work had been very very very busy.. I know its not a good excuse.. But on wkends either Im back wking in the office, or too burn out to do anything.. Even up till yester, a day b4 JLPT, Im still in office the whole day..
Of coz, theres even a pt I had thoughts on giving up my job coz of the long wking hrs and Im loosing control of my life..
And now, Im at my crossroad, to stay or to leave my job..
When I opened my exam paper, be it school exam or JLPT exam, Im dishearted.. They all looked so Alien to me again...
My school exam results will release on 10th Dec.. By then, if pass, I will continue my yr 4, if fail.. I might give up too(though super unwilling, but I got to face it tt I might not make it)..
I am praying hard that, I could make it, both school exam and JLPT 3

2 comments:

amai said...

At least u have tried your level best and not many can finish that many years of Jap Class despite that you have to juggle between work, family, friends and play. ^^

After going to Japan two times, I still love Japan. It is such a nice and beautiful country and of course I LOVE TAKARAZUKA!!!

Watching Takarazuka is so wonderful!!! It enchants u! ^^

Satsuki said...

Haha.. well... by next mon I will know its live or dead..
BTW, your books are still wif me and I really very packed now and next wk I wont be in town.
I spoke to my parents and they say its ok u can get the thgs from them anytime after 4.30pm at my place lor..