Monday, September 1, 2008

I Love Rose of Versailles products!!! ~ 1

Besides Elisabeth, Im very very much in love with Rose of Versailles Story too!! This is about french revolution. This is a historical fiction. Of coz Marie Antoinette is the real person, but my favorite character in this story, Oscar and Andre is fiction, but they r the couple I loved the most!!
Recently they release a series of products featuring the main characters of Rose of Versailles. My dear frd Sayuri san know tt Im hopelessly in love with the story bought me a couple of it..

★ This is the bath salt series (only series with all the loving gentlemen on the package). I loved the Andre(1st one) most. On the packet the story line from Andre to Oscar ''Its ok, I will always be by your side." I had used all 4 and I liked the 2nd pack too. It has very nice milky scent.

★ This is the body scrub series featuring the ladies. So far I only used Oscar's pack(2nd one). It has a very pleasent scent. It has natural salt, very good to the skin. :D I do not have the 3rd and 4th pack but I dont mind to get them.. The 1st one? Marie Antoinette, had not use yet..

★ Hahaha!!! Me, who dont use make up, yet I just cant get my hands off the Mascara featuring Oscar!! Ok ok, again, the scent is good and it really curls and extend my eyelash!!!! Though my eyelashes cant be tt long like Oscar, but Im near to it!!! Hahaha thick skin.

★ This is the only mask they released.
I didnt know its that expensive!!! I only have 1 and I used it 1 of night at the hotel during WTC. Its really good good good!! Ok its not jus coz its Oscar and Andre on the packet(well though 70% is the reason). :P It make the skin feel really smooth.. But too ex liao la!!!

★ They had just released 2 more item. 1st 2 is eyeliner, last 2 is for eyebrow (not really pencil I tik).. I dont have them yet, but I dont tik I will use even if I have.. I guess I will keep them and stare at the package. Hahaha!!!

No comments: