Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Love Rose of Versailles products!!! ~ 2

Now moving on to the next few ranges of products.. :D
They came up with Versailles Kids version. They are all so cute!!!!! I cant get my hands off them.
I bought the first two books. They have some new comic script which super funny. Some put the characters into modern world that ironically reflects to the original story. Example, theres a comic that was drawn as Marie wore Kimono for New yr's party. But the next page will more describe the actual story like how much dress did the queen Marie had and how it affected France spending then. Its very very informative and entertaining at the same time. I still couldnt get Kids 3 book as its sold out in SG Kinokuniya. Must try to get it from Japan... T.T
They even came out with the mug with the kids Versailles version!!
I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if blur me accidentally break it, tik I will be heart pain..







My taiwanese frd went to Japan and got for me the 1st 4 figure. This is those toys capsule. I hung the first one, Oscar drinking wine on my handphone. Darn, I lost the 3rd one somewhr, Marie in Green dress, I hung it on my bag. I kept the other pink dress Marie and Ferison till I find a place to put them where they wont drop again. Hahaha!! I can hang them all on my phone though. The luck wasnt there for the last 2 Oscar and Andre which I wanted. T.T I went online to search and seems that ppl are selling the whole set from SG$100!!! It only cost SG$2.40 each turn!! I dont know.. Still tiking if I should get the whole set!! But the Oscar(as if shes falling down) and Andre(cross arms) are very cute!!

Oh they came up with the handphone strap version!!!!!!!
I also want!!! If anyone saw it in SG, pls tell me!!! I wan them!!!


This is the latest release!!
More of the Versailles Kids version!
I also want!!! Anyone saw it pls tell me!!!

No comments: