Monday, November 12, 2007

~ 3 days makan-ing ~

Food food food!! I loved to eat!!!!

2nd Nov 07 - To celebrate our bdae, Jose and I went together to one of our favorite rest to celebrate, Waraku!
To pamper myself... Ive ordered a full set meal,Wazen, and Jose had Ebi Cheese Curry rice.
And ordering a side, we had Tonpe yaki.
And hor.. I tik I too greedy liao. Ordered too much food.. End up Jose n I super duper full!!!

We have no choice but to walked from Central mall to city hall so that we could digest off the food abit to continue for a drink.. When we reached City hall, we decided to go to Starbucks to have a drink.. Being a usual green tea lover, Ive ordered Green tea Latte. Its a filling drink n I sort of regretted.. Coz, though its very nice, too filling la.. Jus sitting straight in our direction, theres a very very cute guy!!! Hes so cute tt Im too shy to see him straight, I have to turn my body to face Jose...Hahaha... Cant blame me.. Hes too good looking!!! Jose say, cant look into his eyes if not will get over dosed of electric.. Hahaha...

3rd Nov 07 - Rachel n I met up together to celebrate our bdae. (Haha so many Oct-Nov babies.. ) We went to Paragon, Soba So good, to have our lunch. At first, she wasnt much keen, coz she nv tried the place b4 n she thought its a bit noisy. But I tried to convince her that this place is good coz the Soba had been hand made by the chef. The texture of the Soba is different from what you get outside. She agreed to try it and was quite impressed with their noodles.. hehe!!
Since this lunch is her treat, of coz, dessert will be on me. We went to Dome cafe at Shaw. Its a quiet tuck away place from the noisy crowd.. We ordered a brownie with ice cream cake and a drink each. I had Earl Grey with Aloe Vera. Both are not tt sweet, jus nice for me.
Since its my sister bdae on this day too, Ive bought a chocolate cake for her from Sun Moulin. She liked this bakery as their chocolates are thick and good chocolate. It doesnt melt easily and are of bitter chocolate. N my dad of coz, the happiest one.. Coz he loved to eat cakes.. (But hes getting fat too!!! )

4th Nov 07 - Bro Randy,Siew Choon & I met up for a healthy meal for a change. This place was suggested by Randy(sorry bot my poor memory, I dont recall the name of the place). They served Mushrooms imported from different part of Asia. And you could hardly get them in Singapore or Asean. They are mainly from Japan, Taiwan and China.
Starting of, they served us Mushroom floss and Dried mushroom snack. Next come Cold mushroom sashimi. They boiled the mushroom, then put it into cold water and served with Wasabi.

Next, the hotpot was served with the set of mushrooms we chose..
We have our mushroom flown in from Hokkaido, Taiwan, China and Malaysia. The soup is made out of Mushroom stalk and rib bones. They claimed theres no MSG in the soup. It had a sweet scent.. Yummmmy

Of coz they served not only mushrooms. The set comes with pork, fish and Veggies... The pork meat is very sweet and the veggies very fresh.. But the fish a bit disappointing.. I tik the fishy smell a bit too strong.
The next special dish they served is the mushroom rice. They steamed the rice in a bamboo container and served to customer. Theres mushrooms inside of coz!!
The rice had been mixed with the rice so it a light sweet savory scent of the mushroom..

The set comes with a dessert too. They have 2 choice of dessert for customer to choose from. Maybe we were a bit too late. They only left Green tea Jelly. (But its ok, tts what I want to eat anyway). They had honey as the topping for the Jelly. You can tell tt the honey is of good quality type coz they r not too sweet.

No comments: