Sunday, March 2, 2008

Farewell cum Good Luck lunchie @ Royal Scotts

29th Feb 08 ~ To thank KL n Angela for helping us all these while and to give farewell wish to them, wishing all the best for the new role, we brought them out to Royal Scotts hotel to have lunch.
This is my 1st time here. Its halal buffet. The food spread?!? My gosh!!! From Japanese to international to Chinese to Malay to Pasta, of coz dessert!!! I attacked the Sashimi of coz!! Then went on to attack the cold dishes, scallop, crayfish.... Well, then went on to attack the Asian choice Kang kong, soup(crab!), etc.. Then 3rd round, took the western choice. And I tried the mutton soup with herbs,yummy!!!
My favo among all? Hmmm.. Sashimi of coz.. N the Kang Kong... N the soups... Hahaha... See, everyone so happy..

Too full.. Too full... Took a break to let the food settle down so that I could attack the desserts!! There are so so so many desserts!!! Tiramisu, Strawberry Tiramisu, Green Tea Cake, Chocolate Cake, Fondue, Ice cream, Strawberry cheesecake and more!!!! Ok ok, Greedy me!! I tried to have one of everything.. But I left pies and fruits out of my choices.. Coz too filling la.. After 2 rounds, enough... Stomach too full liao..... *BurPzz*
Ok one group photo b4 we head back..
*SMILE!!*

No comments: