Sunday, March 30, 2008

29th Mar 08 ~ Strange encounter

Share with you guys a strange encounter..
I was at TCC @ Nanyang Acad sch with Ben this afternoon for a coffee. As inside had been fully taken, we took the outside seat... About 2 hrs later, a gal passed by us, turned back and walked up to us. I thought she wanted to ask for directions, yes, but its the direction of love n communication. She asked if she could sit down(of coz we cant say no), and suddenly asked us a strange question, "I felt tt my bf has somethg in his mind but he wouldnt talk bot it. Wat shld I do?" Ben and I was quite taken back by her ques. She turned to Ben and asked again, "since u r a guy, can u tell me wat guys thk?" Poor Ben, hes a quiet person(hahaha,not bad still can chat wif me for hrs.. :P) and could tell from his face, he didnt know what to answer. So I kaypoh, give some little(general) advise and she wanted to get a drink n sit down to continue chat wif us.. Since we are leeaving soon, so we told her we are catching a movie soon, so......
She claimed tt shes from M'sia and not very sure whr to go. And later she said, shes here for many mths already. I dont know if shes really lost in her directions in love or thoughts.
After she left, Ben told me, he thought shes gg to sell some MLM to us... I thought shes going to talk bot insurance.. But her ques was quite a surprise to us.
I tik love is between 2 person and especially we dont know her or her bf(she said they r both 27yrs old), I dont tik its right for us to give any advise.. Love, is a 4 letter wd but its not easy to be understood by outsider.. Sighhh

No comments: