Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A wkend away from shopping center

Wanted to stop myself from shopping for a while.. so asked Bro Ran where can we go.. We ended up going to lots of place I nv been before.
We went to try a western food outlet at a coffee shop, Western Chow. I must say Im pretty impressed with the food. I had the Hainaness cutlet with French bean. and we ordered a potato salad to share. The portion was huge.. I had to give some of my chips to Ran..
After lunch no where to go, and we got no passport with us to go JB, so we went to punggol pt. Hadnt been here for 10yrs. The last time I came was to take the boat to OBS.
On the way, we saw a "white elephant" station. Everything is in place but yet its not in operation yet. Well, quite understandable. There isnt much housing nearby, it will be money wasting to have them in operation now ba... But who knows, next time when theres more housing build around the around, they could start operating.. :D
He brought me to Seletar Airport and old camp(now open to public). Haha.. nv been there before. Amazed! The whole area is full of greenies!! Really very different from city area.
Since we had an early lunch, we went to Jalan Kayu.. Not for roti prata but for the Otah and Wanton Mee.. The Otah seems to be very famous, have to wait for very very long.. But its very spicy and good! The banana leave is 80cents a pc. After which we went to the next door to try the He Ji Noodles. The noodles are in house made. Hence the texture very good, the chilli, wah! SPICY!!! I thought asked for extra spicy, but thk I couldnt take it, bro took the bowl wif extra chilli instead.... :P

We went to upper pierce reservoir park to breathe fresh air.. The air is so fresh and the surrounding so pretty!!!!
Tik next time should come here again to escape from the city....

No comments: