Saturday, March 15, 2008

Japanese food

I like Japanese food lots lots and lots!!
Sashimi, Okonomiyaki, Paper pot, etc etc and of coz, desserts!!!!!
Theres a few place I liked to go for Japanese food, Waraku as usual is top on list, theres also Sun with Moon, Soba so good, Kushinbo(not bad too!!!), Sushi Tei, and more n more.
First of all, Waraku. They have lots and lots of choices for Japanese food!! Many many choices of Soba, Udon, Don, Side dish!!
I always liked to order, the Tamago with Kani Udon.. Well of coz if Im there for lunch, I will always get the set meal.. I like Kishimen with Tempura don. Paper pot set is another favorite of mine.. But a bit expensive so I will eat only either when I got extra cash to spend or I super duper craving for it..
It happened to be the Kani season, when I went to Waraku the last time, so I ordered one Kani hotpot.. But.. it was quite a disappointment... Sigh...
But well, ok la, the side dishes are good.. The salad is nice too...

I went to Soba so good a few times and I like it..
I returned there for dessert today. Coz they have the afternoon tea special. 1 dessert with a tea is only $5.00 ++. Oh, & I only found out today they have 1 of my favo dish, Kamo (Duck) Seiro Soba!! Im going to have it next time!
Sakae Sushi is a place I go frequent.. Well.. Its not really coz of the food super good, just that.... Convenient.. Hahaha.. they have it in many place la.. I ordered Kimuchi Ramen once, a bit disappointing.. Coz not spicy enough lor.. But the Hotate Hotpot is quite nice. The soup not too salty and the ingredients are fresh.
And also, of coz theres Liang court.
The curry rice, ramen, udon, omu rice all nice and good!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmmm... so far... I cant tik of anything tts not nice there...

Theres this new pasta place at City link.. Errr I dont wan to say the name, u see it urself... well... Nothing very special.. But the price pretty high!!!
I dont tik I might want to go again lor...

Oh ya! How can I forget.. Sun with Moon!
Sukoshi takai kedo, oishii!!!!!
I ordered Sukiyaki set, but since I dont take beef, I got chicken to replace the beef. 17.80++, quite worth it for the lunch set!!!!

Hehehe.. The best Japanese food I had so far? My frd's cooking!!! Her cooking is the best!!!! Gome.. Always trouble her... hehehe..

No comments: