Saturday, October 6, 2007

11th August 2007 ~ One Night At Swissotel

Hotel01 Ive been wanting to stay at hotel for a night to relax.. Alright, I could always do it with 2 nights but too expensive liao. Told my vendor(the managers here) to get me upgrade to a better room.
They got me huge room, high floor, habour view, and gave me complimentary chocolates and fruits.. Cool!!! The bed is so cool, feel like sleeping there forever w/o moving.. hahaha.. The cable TV is good too.. but no cartoon channel.. hahaha...
Hotel02 The view from here is wonderful! At different time of the day I kept taking photos of the view.
Well, always compliment view of other countries, but Singapore's view is good too!
Sayuri was a little late coz her school ends late. So I treat myself to enjoy the room and view!
Hotel03 Not wanting to waste a good relaxing time at the hotel, Sayuri and I decided to get dinner and some snacks back to the room. Xun came to visit us with his frd(whom a bit shy).. But quite cute...
Hahaha...
Sayuri and I kept disturbing Xun, and hes so shy...
Hahhaha!! Did he blush??? hmmmm shhhhhh......

Hotel04Saw the little blue star thg in Sayuri's hand? Xun got it at NDP and he brought one to give Sayuri as a gift.. Im so jealous not coz he give her present, but coz its Blue star!!! Tts Hoshi gumi's color!! BLUE STAR = Takarazuka Hoshi gumi!!!! I also want!!! Xun say ok ok, he will give me, he got 1 more at home.. HAHAHAHA!!! He visit me at my office and pass to me after tt week.. so sweeeet.
Hotel05 Xun seems to liked our room alot.. Not wanting to leave.. Hahahaha..
But I still dont understand.. The place is so cooling, how could he still sweat so much??!?!?
Hotel06 Soon Xun left with his frd for dinner... Sayuri n I finished our dinner and continue to do nothing in the room but lazed around.
Its too nice to do anything.. So do nothing lor!!!


Hotel07But a bit too bored also... and feeling full.. so we went out for a short walk, and half way, we met Xun n his frd again!!! We two gossip bot them again.. Hahahaha!!

Hotel08 Continue to laze around in the room and taking more photos around after a good bath..
Hahahah!!! We actually a bit boliao la..
But simply want to relax only!
Soon zzzZZzzz...... But we two continue to yak yak yak... And have good talk over personal stuff... n then, zzZZZZZZZ
Hotel09 Morning!!! After a good night rest... we wake up to the warm morning sun... Hungry hungry... Breakfast... Not bad

Hotel10_1 Hotel11 After breakfast more lazing around to enjoy the luxury and more photos taking.. Hahahha.. I jus got the hang of playing with Xun's Camera...
But soon its 3pm.. Got to check out.. Im so so reluctant to go off!!! Its one of the comfortable tt I would loved to be....
But well, thanks to Sayuri, if its not her, I dont think I will get a chance to relax here.. Coz she had told me that she would want to try this hotel... And of coz, Ive always wanted to try too.

No comments: