Saturday, October 6, 2007

My 11 - 17 yrs of Buddies

HighteaHow many buddies you have? I have 3.. We knew each other for years.. Xun and Xiang with Miao and I total 11 yrs(till now) and Miao and me knew each other for 17 yrs(till now). Actually during our school time, we were not that closed. Xiang and I only got familiar with each other during secondary 3. Though Miao and I knew each other since primary 1, but as we were in different class, we had a on off relationship.. Hahahha... Xun? Well, also only during recent years.
Let me talked about them(hope they wont kill me).... Let me start from Xun..

24thjan Ah Xun: Though we were in the same class during Sec 1 and 2, but we hardly hanged around together much.. Rather, I was engrossed mixing around with other class.
I remembered him getting angry only once.. That was the time when we dirtied his sis's UNO cards(coz we were playing "Heart attack" game) and hes worried getting scolding from his sister.. We felt so guilty about it. But, thats the only time he got angry... Hes a nice fellow whom helped others alot. He and I will make the best craps together and Miao will shake her head and Xiang will rolled his eyes.. Hahaha.... He helped me alot during my final year project and Im so grateful to his help.. If not I think I will die there... We even went for our graduation ceremony together.
We gave him a nickname, Stuck up, coz he never reply sms or answer his phone call. But later he was upgraded to Stuck up 1, coz theres a new Stuck up member that join him, and tt person is..... Xiang!

Cimg1084b Ah Xiang: He and I were in the same class from Sec 1 till 4. I still remember his nickname in Sec 1, Ren niang. I cant recall who gave him this name, but reason, he looked like the actor in the "Golden Pillow" which was a hot show then. Eriy till now still remember this nickname and reminded me(I sort of forgotten about it). Anyway, I got familiar with him during Sec 3 and 4. At that time I start calling him big brother. Dont know y, but hes always there helping and protecting me. (If he see this, he will say, "is it?")
Anyway, he was there to listen to me and be there for me during my depression period. Till now, Im still grateful to him during tt period of time, for all my late night calls and coming to meet me(At 11pm or even once at 1am) when he knew I didnt sound good. I remembered once, I was feeling down out of a sudden and he met me at around 11pm, bringing packets of tissue and telling his mum, hes going for supper, having chicken wings so need tissues.(I was laughing and crying when he told me that). Well, now that I recovered, whenever I call him, he knew its for gossip chat.. hahha!! But as he started to get busy with his studies, he followed Xun footstep, rejecting our group meetup.. So we called him, Stuck up 2!

Cimg1102b Miao meow: Ah ha.. This gal gal ya.. Well.. our history dragged all the way back to 17 years ago. Pri 1, new school, new term. I was queuing up at the canteen when I heard someone crying. A gal hanging on to an adult crying. She was then placed beside me. Thats how we knew each other. Day in and out we were together till our teacher want to separate us coz we two too sticky. Chatting on the phone after school made the adults upset. Pri 2, my parents requested from the school to let me go for the morning session. I thought, "oh no.. Im going to be so new in a class." Day 1 of the school, I saw a familiar face, MIAO!!! Her parents transferred her to morning session as well.. So here we are same class again and sticky again.
Pri 3 till 6, we were separated. Though we both are prefects, but not tt sticky. Sec 1 registration, saw a familiar face sitting behind me, Vincent Wong(We were schoolmates during pri school). Haizz I thought.. Then someone came up to me and "OIE!" There she is again!!! whenever I thought I be alone in a new place, this face appeared.. MIAO! Shes in the same school same class as me!! So things went on from then and we started to go out together and yak yak yak...
Though we less sticky, but still know each other little thgs here n there, and I was touched when she said, "I knew that you will know me the best, even if you dont say anything, you actually knew it".

We started going out for, visiting Mdm Seah during chinese new yr, lunch, dinner, drinks, yak...
And what I was very touched, today Im supposed to be int he hospital for an operation, Ah xiang and Ah xun, woke up early and accompanied me to the hospital and Miao miao later asked me how was it. Thanks buddies.
New_yr_1 002 Cimg1082b Dsc00039 Dsc00073 Grad
Xmas Op021_1

No comments: