Saturday, October 6, 2007

Xun, Sayuri and I ~ Part 1

Night001 27th July - Mum asked me to eat "myself" for dinner, so I asked the gang if they r free. So end up only Xun, Sayuri and myself free. For no reason, Im craving for Claypot rice, so I asked them to if they are fine to meet at outram park, the famous claypot rice stall at Chinatown hawker center. Sayuri had been in Singapore for months but had yet tried Claypot rice, and Xun? He no idea this a famous stall.... So here we are, we ordered, fried kway tiao, fish head bee hoon, Claypot rice, soup and veggies to share.. Of coz, not to forget, desserts!!! We ordered peanut paste and almond paste from my favorite stall, "San Gu Tan Shui". Everything, nice, good, cheap, yummy!!!!!!
Night002 But then hor... we are all too full, so we went for a slow walk from Outram to Clark quay. But none of us like night life, so we just brought Sayuri to have a look at Singapore popular hangout, and of coz, Xun too had not been here at night...(Sometimes I wonder... Is Xun staying in Singapore or not... hahaha!) Ive always heard ppl say C clinic, as I dont like pubs too, nv know what is it till then, when we walked past, oh..... its a pub design like a clinic!!!they have red color drinks dispensing from a bag looking as if its a blood transfusion bag. I dont know... Dont fancy this type of idea.. It is creative, but, I tik one could also find this scene in hospital, so....... They even have a surgery looking area. I jus get creeps...
Night003 We decide to settle ourselves at The Coffee Club!!! Hahahaha!!! We are all non drinkers, so very much prefer to sit down have coffee or tea...
As they are quite full house(though its 10pm), theres only this type of seats left... At first we are a bit uncomfortable... Worried might fall off anytime from the chair... hahhaa!!!! But well, quite fine after sometime.
Night004 Night005 We ordered our drinks( we are still quite full from dinner), but it took such a long time to deliver to us. So I took out my phone and start taking pictures..
The back drop had nice colors and compliment the photos.

Night006 We tried taking all 3 of us together by ourselves, and its quite a pain actually...
Finally, we manage to take one after a few tries.
And FINALLY!!! our drinks arrived. As Xun and I had tea, we wanted a refill of hot water... But its so hard to get the servers attention as they are so busy...
Night007 Xun wanted to learn japanese and start asking Sayuri how to say this n that. And asked how to pronounce hot water in Jap, and its TO-U. And he kept repeating... and even considering to tell the servers,TO-U. He so good at entertaining us.. hahaha.. But too bad la.. Xiang n Miao not here... Miao too busy with her project... and Xiang with rehearsal....

No comments: