Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

30th Oct 2007 ~ My 24th Yr on this planet!

Hehe.. Celebration started back on 27th Oct.
I went to Japanese Association with my good frd.
I tried out the Japanese tradition game.
With upon completion of 10 times, I get a little snack bag...

After which, we went to Orchard to Sun Moulin to get our tea break. We bought alot of mini bread and cakes.. But no whr to go and sit, we decided to get a coffee/tea at the macdonald.. My frd said that the green tea cake is for me as my birthday cake.. Hehe.. We sat there watched the crowd went by us.. Then we went for our dinner and my friend ordered a longevity noodles and veggies for me.

I went home and found a parcel awaiting for me..
Its from Japan, Sayuri Chan! She bought all my favorite and post it to me. Tea, Rose perfume, hair clip, Star shape sugar and bath salt with my favorite character from Berisai no bara, Andre! Kakoi!!!!! Arigatou ne!!!

28th Oct~ Stuck up had his 2nd graduation ceremony.. We had plans already to have high tea together to celebrate his and mine birthday. Since I did not go to my jap class, so miao and I met early to go find him and take photo together!! Mdm seah cant make it in time( I tik coz I inform her too late) and Xiang no reply..

After which, we went to Marina Mandarin hotel to have high tea with the gang plus Mdm Seah.. We met our old schoolmate, William. Wow, ppl really change over the time...
Its Asia Buffet, and miao miao wanted international.. But fully booked liao.. So bo bian la hor! Miao miao tahan abit la...
Before Mdm Seah left, she handed a present to Xun and me..
She gave me a necklace.
She said she is not good at buying present.. but.. but... its so nice!! Thank you teacher!!


After High tea, Mdm seah need to go home liao, then 4 of us decided to go shopping... But as usual la.. We end up going for a drink again.. We went to NYDC to have a rest... Salute to the 2 guys still could eat.. I couldnt liao.. Ordered a Chamomile tea to help digestion..
Hahaha...

29th Oct ~ I had lunch with my client.. She treated me to indian food and Mango Lassi. Not bad... We talked alot about my career path and etc. Im kind of lost now at a cross road for my future...
Sighhh....

I have some interns under my care now.. Haha.. maybe on usual days Im quite nice to them ba.. They knew my bdae is on 30th coz its a day b4 another intern gal, they went out and bought me a bear and a nice cup.. Im very touched actually.. When one gal asked me what I preferred? I told her not to buy anythg coz they are on internship and not earning much. I dont want them to spend money.. But they still did... My lead bought me my favorite drink and a muffin!!! I had the bear and mug left on my wkstn.. I could hug whenever I want! My favorite instructor from sw svcs, is overseas now and he said hes getting me a gift when hes back!! So sweet of him(He even sent me an sms today!!!)

30th Oct~ I woke up early in the morning and my parents are getting ready for work... My mummy prepared Mee Sua for me with 2 hard boiled eggs!!! Yummy yummy!! Since Im not working today, I went back to sleep.. When I woke up, I saw my parents left an ang bao, birthday card and the Mee sua on the table for me... Im really so touched!!!

I had an appt with Jesline at Vivo City today.
She said that she hardly had a chance to shop w/o her kids tagging along.
So we went shopping together.. But maybe its due to bad night of sleep, Im a bit tired actually..
But shes full of energy despite long hrs taking care of her 2 kids... Pei fu Pei fu!!!!
We went to "He She Hui" to have Dim Sum for lunch..

She gave me a pearl pendent as my birthday present!!
Im so so so surprised!!!!
Then I went to buy a pair of diamond earring for myself.
I had been wanting for 2 yrs to get a pair of it for myself. So this yr, to pamper myself, I bought a pair of it.
Jesline helped me choose one. So in the end, I bought a pair thats quite off my budget... But its really nice.. I cant resist it.. Hahaha

I came back home for dinner. My bdae dinner? Steamboat!!!!!
Then I had my bdae cake.. Its not a full cake, coz my sis bdae this sat and we took too much cake eating a bit............
So my dad jus bought 4 slices of cake(my mum not a cake lover so share share wif dad)...
We kept laughing coz my dad played a hokkien song and my sis asked r we supposed to sing with tt song or bdae song?? Then she sang along with the hokkien song that sent all of us grouching our tummy n laughed!!! My dear dear sister!!! So cute at times..

Thanks to all of u for sending me text sms and msn and card for all the well wishes and also, for the time taken to celebrate with me...
And more of u to spend with me later the week!!!
Thank you! And hello to my 24th Yr on earth!!
Hai yo.. old liao la...

1 comment:

Skyes said...

I've got a box of Chocs from Mdm Seah... Of course, I still can eat la.. I'm just craving for mozzarella cheese thats all..

Mango lassi? Hmm Go to the Chinatown Point that restaurant.. Pay as you deem fit.. Although I didn't try their lassi but i think it is worth going there to try..

Anyway Happy Birthday!!