Saturday, October 6, 2007

!!Desserts!!

Whats incomplete in a meal?? I dont know about you.. But its dessert or a nice sweet drink for me!!! (ok ok... tts y Im fat.. I knew that!)

Hmm lets see... First of , Ice creams!!!

Theres lots of different types of ice creams here in Singapore.. And usually ,if my friends and I are out for relaxing.. We would go for ice cream(of coz, when our stomach still have space for them..) If we are at tampines, we usually go for Hagen(No other place liao leh...).
If in town area, theres more choice ba...Dessert002
Dessert004 Dessert010 Dessert012







Dessert005So far my favorite is Japanese ice cream(not coz Im a Taka craze!!!!).
Coz I like soft cream, red beans, cocktail and etc at the side. Its not too thick and theres lots of nice fruits to go with.
I like Ajisen-ten dessert. Been there once with Sayuri chan and xiao mei san. We enjoyed it quite alot!!!

Next, CAKES(Jap pronounce as Ke-Ki)!!! Thats when my stomach still have lots of space!!! Then we get cakes to fill up the rest of the space!!!
I like the cakes at VivoCity. The Tiramisu is nice and the alcohol level suit me just nice. The other day. my team mate, Charlotte, gave me a Tiramisu, but its so strong, I gave my "Mama"(My biz manager) to finish it.. The alcohol was too strong...
The last picture was done by my auntie for my grandma birthday(yesterday). Its a durian cake!!!!! I lovveeeddd it!!!!!!! Durian cake!!!! I gave Sayuri chan to try durian pancake, she said it taste better than the fruit itself, coz if durian alone, the smell is too much for her.(But I tik the stronger to better leh!!!)
Dessert007 Dessert011 Dessert014_1Dessert015






Well, of coz at times, my tummy will be at its brim... So, we then will go for something lighter.. Drinks!!! I prefer hot drinks to cold drinks.. I guessed it coz the shopping centers are always too cold!! So I prefer hot drinks to warm me up....
Today I had a very nice drink. Its a team timeout today and we had dinner at a Muslim Thai-Western cafe. The place serves nice food at a very reasonable price.
Towards the end of the meal, I ordered a GreenTea Chino. Its greentea with lots of milk(last pix). I like this drink.. But its a bit filling due to the milk... But its nice and its $3.20 for such a big cup... Worth it!!!
Dessert006 Dessert001 Dessert008 Dessert009 Dessert013Dessert016

No comments: