Saturday, October 6, 2007

~WeDDiNGs~

Zhixian001_1I had attended 3 weddings within 3 weeks. on Average? 1 per wk!! Big hole in pocket(hahaha... kidding!).
First of all, my dearest cousin's wedding!
Had a surprised when he called me sometime in May and asked me to reserve 23rd June for him!! Sometime in Jan, he told me will only have chinese wedding maybe next yr or so(though they had already ROM last yr). So quite a surprised its so soon. My eldest cousin sister and I met up with the couple jus a few days before the wedding. And got a 2nd surprised. My sis in law is pregnant for 6 wks already and she only knew it before meeting us for dinner. This is so cool!
Dsc00124_1 As they planned for a very simple wedding only my mum's side relative had been invited. Since its so simple, this two cute ppl, wear nice nice took a cab from their home to his dad's place. All were nagging at them that y didnt they informed us first.
Things had never been easy for two of them. Hes a born Singaporean and Shes from China(Engineer in a company here). As there are lots of negative news on China women, they had never been blessed by the adults. But my eldest cousin sis, my sis and I believed very much that they are truly in loved with each other.

Zhixian003_1Everytime when they are down and telling it out to us, we encouraged them to ignore others and must lead a happy life together since they are serious to each other. Personally, I liked her very much! Shes a nice and sweet lady.
Though not blessed, but this day, everyone(ok ok most) still came and gave them blessings. His parents, object the most at most, were then busily preparing steamboat for everyone.

Zhixian004 Zhixian005 During the tea ceremony, can see that the parents were happy. Even during the photo taking, see how my aunt's hand was on sis in law leg.

Zhixian006 At night for dinner, its very simple too. Only 5 tables, my mum side taken up 4 and their frds, 1 table. Simple and easy.

We were running around taking photos, talking, yakking, joking etc etc.. This is the simplest yet nice wedding Ive been to so far.

Well, we did had the usual photo taking session at each table.

Zhixian007_1 Zhixian008 Zhixian009 Zhixian010




Next: Self entertain photos
Left to Rgt: Usual 4 ladies;My 2nd cousin bro and sis in law; My eldest cousin bro and sis n me; My youngest cousin; My eldest cousin bro and me

Zhixian011 Zhixian012 Zhixian014 Zhixian020 Zhixian021









Next: We went to disturb the bride and groom. Of coz wanting the groom to carry the bride. My eldest cousin bro say, we ladies are waiting for the hand flower to be the next one to marry off, but we discussed secretly and said must be he wants to get married asap. So when the bride wants to throw to him, he ran away saying "Siao! I not a gal!!" We all roared into laughter!(This teach you not to bully us, bro!)

Theres a cute one, we all ladies taking photo and my cousin bro want to be in the picture and we pushed him away. It was captured on my eldest cousin's camera, but he never passed me that. Its so funny.

Left to Rgt: Cheezee; Two brother and their father;All ladies wif a young boy; YEAH!! we made the groom carry the bride!!!
Zhixian015_1 Zhixian016 Zhixian017 Zhixian018






Zhixian019Usually wedding we get chocolates, etc as gift. But this cute couple, went and bought us this door gift. We all(including the adults) liked it so much coz its so cute!!( when you squeeze the tummy the eyes will popped out from the hole.. hahaha!) I got my lucky color, PINK!!!!

Well well, wedding over! Its just a ceremony, and their marriage life had just started.(Parental life soon too!!) Wish both of you all the best and hand in hand, walk on together!!

No comments: