Saturday, October 6, 2007

18 August 2007 ~ Art + Dinner

Sayuri chan told me she would like to visit Singapore Art museum. I hadnt been there for nearly 10 yrs. So thought its a good idea to go. To align with National Day, the Art Museum displays works from Singapore and Asean.

Its quite interesting and hermmmm a bit strange, hows some are being considered as Art piece.. Well Im quite bad at Art actually. Recalling back in Sec School, I always get no more than 59 for my Art. Hahahaha...
Art01 They have a drawing corner for kids to draw freely on the board. Big kids, Sayuri chan n I started picking up crayons and drew.
Can up make up wat had I drawn? Hahaha.. I wrote Takarazuka with the 5 gumi, Hana(flower), Tsuki(Moon), Yuki(Snow), Hoshi(Star) and Sora(Solar).
Sayuri chan laugh n laugh...
She drew Pocky. The anime character which she quite into it..
Maybe this is one of the best part I enjoyed for this trip.
Hahaha

Art04_1 Next we saw theres a chair and a drawing board with water color to paint. Sayuri and I took turn to paint.. Nice pix?? You believe we drew?? hahaha of coz not la... Its was painted already. We just took photos with it for fun.
Art05 Im looking for a present for my friend(not wan to say name.. wait she know).
After the Museum trip, we went to Suntec to find. I saw the make your own bear shop and I was thinking should I buy one or not. But after playing around with the bear costumes, Im so hanged to it then I decide to get one for her. After stuffing the cotton into the bear, have to give the bear a "shower". Its to blow and brush the bear to make sure they get a shiny suit of fur.
Art5 Art06This is the end product of my bear... I wanted to call it Takarazuka bear, but cant la... So I name it after the birthday girl.
I chose a ballet dress with little cute shoes.
And I chose extra thing for this bear bear, a pair of wings!!
This reminds me of Ichiro maki at her Grand finale at Elisabeth show.. Hahaha...

Art02 My sister booked a table at Pan Pacific hotel, Hai Tien Lo. Why? Coz theres fireworks today and my mum had been wanting badly to watch live. So my sis n I were talking about going to a restaurant to eat and could watch it at comfort level.

As theres no more seat left, facing the Marina bay, so we were seated at another side(the restaurant is a round concept). The waitress told us that when the fireworks start, we could go to the other side and watch. The guests had already been informed.
Art03 Its 8pm. We shall start our dinner first.
We ordered a few dishes and to be honest, they are quite nice(though quite expensive.... oh ok.. my sister treating.. hahaha). I Like the veggies.. Very fresh and crispy.
Its 9pm, but the fireworks had yet to start... Everyone,(not jus us, other guests also) starts to get impatient.... Finally, its 9.20pm (I tik), We heard a Pomm, everyone rush to the corner, that could see the marina bay. So cool!!!!
I used my handphone to record the fireworks.
Dsc00259 At last, 15mins ended.. We could have our dessert!!! I like mine!! Ive ordered mango sago.. Its so nice!!!! I loved Sweet sweet dessert.
My dad ordered Avocado with ice cream, its very very nice.. but I still like mine... hahaha!!

No comments: