Saturday, October 6, 2007

Myself

Op001 Was going through my old photos when I came across some photos that gave me lots of nice memory.

My eldest cousin brother said, I was very active n like to run around disturbing everyone n of coz, kept injuring myself here and there... Well.. till now Im still like tt.. hahahaha!!!


Op002 1985, The first time I went out of Singapore to penang and genting..
I still have slight memory of this trip.. As its the first time i go overseas, I had motion sickness.. I could remember me feeling sick throughout the car journey..


Op004 We used to go to my grandma place every sunday.. My other cousins will be there too and our favorite hangout? NTUC and the play ground downstairs.. Of coz the staircase are the best place for playing catching and hide&seek.


Op006 1988, We went to Thailand. I was excited but also a bit surprised coz its the first time I came to know that theres such thgs as time difference... As I was used to eat at a rather quite fixed time, over there, dinner only served at 8pm Singapore time... Nearly every day I have to complain tt Im hungry... food food food.... I saw them speeding in the sea, n I was so tempted to try, but mum refuse to let me go alone so dad came with me! Wow!! I loved it!!!

Op005 1989, Kindergarden time, were the best time then.
Were young interesting, fun n always playing around.
My birthday cake was baked and done by my auntie. I always loved this cake coz its a 3D cake and theres M&Ms on them.
Eh..Till now I still hope to have this type of cake for birthday hahaha!!! but everyone says Im too old for it... :.(
Well, during my graduation of K2, my class was assigned to do dancing and I liked the dress the best!!!


Op009 1991, USA.. I could remember we were there during xmas season.
We visited Knotts Berry farm, Disney land, Las Vegas, and also went to Hollywood( i tik so), California, Mexico etc etc..
Enjoy myself so much. But my poor sister was sick when we reached California.





Op012 1997, We went to a couple of places like taiwan, china, perth, NZ etc, but my best memory is Bali, coz I took the parachute for the first time. At first I was so worried didnt know wat to do I was really praying hard... But soon, I told myself to relax to relax to enjoy the moment even if I cant make it, at least i did somethg i always wanted to..


Op013 2000, After Os, my d ad brought me to Tokyo. Haha.. At tt time, we've no idea how to speak japanese and yet went on free & easy trip. But well, we survived well there.. Of coz, my parents whom didnt like japanese food, decided to bring our own rice etc there to cook(we stayed in a local ryokan-motel). I was amazed by their systematic way of doing tigs, but then, I dont like the way they pushed around..


Op018 2004, My sister got married and her wedding, I was being the bad one.. I locked my poor bro in law outside the house for nearly 30 mins and even after coming in the house he still have to do push ups, pole dancing etc b4 we let him see my sister.. Poor poor him.. hahaha... This photo is one of my favo coz when all my cousins from my mum side took the table photo we are all very relax and enjoying.

Op020 2006, after going through tears n joy time, finally Ive graduated.

We thought, this might be the proudest moments of my parents, my sis and I completed studies and working now support ourselves.

Of coz, this cant be done w/o my parents support throughout all these yrs.

Thanks dad & mum!!!

No comments: