Thursday, January 3, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #1

1st in 2000, 2nd/3rd in 2004, 4th in 2006 and now, 2007, is my 5th trip to Japan.
I had been thinking bot it since early '07 to watch Aran's Show. My plan was to go Osaka for just 4 days to watch show and return. Then I thought, well, why not Kyoto and kobe for another 3 days.. Then my parents said they would want to go Hokkaido and if I wan to follow.. Well, y not.. Then became 15 days.. Then suddenly, my sis want to go too and request for Tokyo. so it became 18 days.. Then my dad said, since we are there y not 2 more days for Mt Fuji.. So end up, 20 days in Japan! Hahahahaha!!! Amazingly right!! From 7 days to 20 days!
Well I told XM my plan in July and asked her if shes keen.... She said she had to try to ask her boss for her leave as its a bit tough in getting especially its for such a long break.. I gave my in July and my boss approved!! Haha.. Maybe he knew I was overworked..
Thank goodness XM got approval too and my new boss supported me in getting my break..
So on 13th Dec 07, XM n I at the airport(My family will join half way coz Taka is out of their choice)!! On the flight, I saw Dan Rei's name(ex Taka star) on the flight mag.. Shes on the program introducing one part of M'sia. I took her photo off the screen! Haha..

Well the food on the flight was not bad.. But I thought, XM one is nicer!! Shes a Veg, so we requested special meal for it.. It looked so yummy!!! N we had our Yuzu drink as usual! We reached Osaka Kansai Airport at 7am. This is my 4th time here.. Wow, the place so familiar to us. We went shopping straight at UNIQUO since our hotel (Shin Hankyu Hotel) gave us early check in at 12noon. We went to our hotel, left our luggage with at the recept and went on shopping at Tenma station. We bought lots of cosmetics and snacks to eat! I missed all these shopping n eating.. Hahaha...
Back to our hotel to check in at 12 noon, Though we were tired, but it didnt stop us from on-ing the TV, Switch to Takarazuka Sky Stage channel and glued ourselves to the TV.. Oh ya, of coz, the view is good. We were at 13th floor..

We went for early dinner, and of coz, shopping at Quatre Revue for Takarazuka stuff..
Then we went on to Hankyu international Hotel to look at the posters of the OG of Taka stars... Heres my Koju Tatsuki Poster.. Shes pretty!!!!!
Then more shopping again around Osaka town before we hit back to Hotel and continued to glue to Sky Stage
This is just a part of my shopping for the 1st day in Japan...
Hahaha!!!! Terrible hor! Tik I spend near to SGD$400 in just one day.. Ok ok... but I didnt shop that much during the 2nd half of my trip lor...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Tartan??????

Wow...........MY FAVORITE!!!!

I don't know why...I feel like crying now.......

I really miss her so so so so much!!!

2007 was such a bad year for me! I cried so much...

I miss 姐姐!!!

Others may desert me but not the wonderful memories of Tartan. At least she made my life joyful watching her shows and listening to her singing.

Satsuki said...

Yup shes having the xmas dinner show again like 2006.
Theres also Wataru, Komu and Matoko tsubasaki xmas dinner show..