Thursday, January 3, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #2

14th Dec 07 - Off to Takarazuka City to the theater to watch Aran's show EL Halcon. This is a Manga, heres the story: http://kageki.hankyu.co.jp/english/tt_stage.html
I dont know if Im allow to the the photo of the stage b4 start of the show, so I quietly took with my phone. Its a eagle with blue background.
Sayuri met us to watch the show. XM n I were at row 9, corner!!! and Sayuri at row 10 in the middle!!!! We were so excited! Its the first time we got the front seats! Its so clear!!!! We could see them coming on the stage n going in.. They were right at our side performing!!!!! FAINTZZ!!!
The show, really really good!!! There wasnt a moment of boredom. XM said, eyes so busy looking around!!! Aran kei is there right in front of me performing!!!! Sighhhzzz so nice!!!!!
Soon break time, we rushed out to the ladies before taking photos around. We kept talking about the show. Sayuri said its interesting and sitting in front!!! She could see clearly! So could we!!! Next is the Revue. Its very funny especially Aran and Asuka came on as an old couple.. ok ok.. fast fwd... After the show.. We went to Salon de Takarazuka to see the props they had for the previous Hoshi gumi show.. They allow us to try on the Oscar's Sword, the carriage that Andre ride on to meet Oscar in the last scene, and of coz, the feather that the young stars wore during the grand finale. Cool right!!!!!




I went on to more shopping for Takarazuka goods, before we went back to Osaka Station to have dinner.. Sayuri and I had Curry Cheese Rice and Xiaomei had Veggie Curry rice.. Its nice, a bit spicy and of coz, the cheese made the dish special..




After dinner, we went to take Ferris Wheel. This is something which I wanted to try since the 1st time I came to Japan. Though XM had fear for height but she agreed to take the ride and Sayuri joined us!! Yeah!!!
Though its about 8pm, but Sayuri had to take train back home. Its quite a long journey back for her, so we shooed her home.. :P
XM n I went to Dontonburi to have a look at the nightlife there. A good looking guy stopped us and ask if we want to go to club(those men service ladies night club), I spoke to him in chinese saying I dont know what he said.. HAHAHA!! XM cant stop laughing. We shopped for more cosmetics.. Bought more snacks, famous Takoyaki which sometime take at least 1 hr to queue, but since they are closing, it took me 10mins only!!! We head back to hotel and watched Sky Stage!! Hahaha


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.. I was looking for XM cos Leader asked me to ask her whether she would attend the Troupe's magazine launch...Now I know why I couldn't contact her.

I wish I could go too. I love Japan and Takarazuka.^^

Satsuki said...

Yup,in late Sept, her boss approved her leave so she managed to go with me. She was worried coz we are going for 20 days and at first her boss eye open big big said "so long?!?"

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...I overlooked that part on u and XM wore the TAKA Feathers...

So nice!!!!

The Wind Troupe finally emerged!!! Hip Hip Hurray!!!

Can email a bigger photo of that u and XM as TOPS to me? I want to blog about it.

The picture in your blog too small.

Satsuki said...

Errr tts the original size I had after scanning.. Dont have bigger liao leh...