Tuesday, January 15, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #15

27th Dec 07 ~ After a night of rest, we woke up early to go to Hakodate famous morning market. They r famous for fresh seafood. When we stepped in, wow, lots of Hokkaido famous"Kun bu", dried scallop, etc.
Walking on, we saw more fresh seafood, live crabs, frozen crab, bbq crab, crab in soup ready to be eaten. If u love seafood, u will love this place.
See how happy my sis and mummy... My sis wanted to try on the bbq Cod fish, so I went with her to try. I ordered Sashimi Crab. The crab meat is so sweet!!!! I could hardly get such nice meat texture in Singapore...
After our little snack we went to the 2nd level of JR station. Theres a Jap-Chinese rest. From the showcase, the food looks good. My mummy ordered a Jap-chinese noodles with thick gravy(very very nice!!!), XM had Kun bu Undo(errr ok..I dont really know how to appreciate it), Dad n I had Crab ramen(sweet crab meat with scallop and prawns!!) and my sis, took a bit from all of us(I tik she ate the most.. haha).
Hakodate had the least snow fall in Hokkadio and yet we were lucky. Snow was falling fast n lots.. Well, tts somethg we didnt expect. N of coz, we were excited once again. It fell for 3 hrs.
Well, after lunch, we headed back to our hotel and get ready to leave Hokkaido for Tokyo. Our flight was at 3pm. Pulling our heavy luggage, enough of shopping here, time to say goodbye.
Caught the airport bus and we reached the airport at 1pm. Checking in our luggage with fear tt we might be charged for excess, thank you! they didnt.
Continued shopping at the airport(dad couldnt stand us!). Haha!!! I bought more food as xmas gift for ppl.
Since no food served on the flight, my sis bought Hokkaido Cheesecake. We each had one to bite on the flight.. As its near sun set time, the view was perfect.
Upon reaching Tokyo, one of the most wonderful thg happened to me. After we got off the plane, XM went to the ladies & she waited for quite sometime, so I ran to another ladies and jus went I was entering in, I was stunned by the person in front of the mirror! She.. she... looked familiar.. GASPS! Takarazuka hoshi gumi young star, Musumeyaku!!!! I tik she knew tt I noticed her, she smiled and heads down.
I stood beside her washing my hand,didnt know wat to do. Then suddenly, someone came out and GASPS! another Hoshigumi young star, Otokoyaku. She stood at my other side washing her hands and both of them talking. Standing in the middle, I felt extremely happy and lost too. They then walked out. I totally forgotten y I came in. I followed behind them, saw XM, I ran to her, and pt to them, "Got star star!!!" "Whr whr?!?" My family thought we two siao liao. XM was so excited too seeing them.. "Pretty pretty!!!! Tall, very Tall!!!" Hahaha!! Tts my closest encounter with Taka stars.. Hahaha..
Uh ok.. After all the excitement, time for dinner coz our bus only departs at 7.20pm. We went to the Ramen shop. XM order Veggies with egg ramen(very very yummy,abit regret didnt follow her). My sis, mum n I had stir fried pork cabbage with rice(Which was good too, coz many veggies n not too salty), dad had Tokyo Ramen(which was a bit blend). The best thg in this place was the chilli. Its really hot and I dont tik we got such similar thg in SG. My mum tried to find it later in supermarket there, but couldnt. Anyone who know whr to buy this, pls tell me.
After dinner, we hang ard some more and we saw another Hoshi gumi star star!!! Wonderful day for XM n me!!!
Of coz the main thg on my mind then was the hotel. Though the hotel had jus opened in Sept only, but dont know how was it. The airport service stop at the hotel and my mum was very very happy!
She said, wow! Very class looking hotel.(Of coz la, 6000 yen pax/night leh). This's the same hotel as Hokkaido, Sunroute Shinjuku Plaza hotel. The hotel looks like a 5 star hotel, but upon return my sis checked, n told us its a 3 star?!?! Cant be ba, it so nice!

No comments: