Saturday, January 26, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #18

30th Dec 2007 ~ Woke up early in the morning, XM & I head off to Tokyo Takarazuka Theater!! Hoshi Gumi having rehearsal today!! N I hope to see Aran san once again.. Haha.. So off we go and we were a bit early though.. N Im not going to join to squatting queue today coz here belongs to the Tokyo fan club n Im under Osaka fan club, so its ok.. :p
XM & I decided not to take photos of them today. We shall spend our time looking at them. We chose a good spot. A spot whr most of the stars stars will have to walk through. We were jus 3 steps away from the walkway and we could see them clearly. Maybe we did not have a camera in our hands, their head were not hang tt low when walked passed us.
All very pretty and style!! Oh ya, when Yo tatsuki walked passed us, XM told me in Chinese, "wow so pretty!" and we tik she heard it, we saw her looked at us a bit and smiled.. Maybe she understood the "美" word. Then she turned around n waved... Shes pretty!!!! Then Shio San came by too.. We still think she seems to be too stress, the glowing look on her face seems to have gone. But still pretty!!
Of Coz, Aran san came.. Her fans were waiting opposite us. I wanted to run cross the road to the back of the "squatting grp" to see her, but jus before I crossed the road I thought, hmm she has to pass by here to enter into the theater, I jus wait here then, dont care! Hehe.. Indeed, she did! She saw me, and maybe seeing Im harmless(w/o camera & only 1 there), looking at her with my eyes lightening up, she smiled at me!!! Me only!!!! Shiyawase!!! Then she walked in.. Ahhhhhh so cute!!! XM said maybe more or less she could remember me coz I'd intro to her b4 face to face n was told tt Im from SG... I still couldn't forget how she smiled at me(yuppie, me only)!! Hahaha..
Ok ok.. back to reality,tummy finally called for food after stars seeing. We went to the Starbucks besides it to have, Green Tea Fra & Sausage muffin and Bagel & hot choco for XM. While XM waiting for me to get the food, 1 star star sat beside her waiting for hers too.. I tik XM very happy too.. Hahaha.. After breakfast, we went to Takarazuka-an shop to buy more stuff. I bought 2 bks and 1 mag on taka.. XM bought a bk too..
We went back to Asakusa to visit the famous temple. So many local and foreign tourists. And of coz you could hear Singlish now n then. Haha.. many Singaporeans too. I'd been here once during my 1st trip. So this time round came with XM to visit and pray again.




We went back to hotel to put our shopping stuff b4 head out to Tokyo Dome. Kinki kids is having their annual(?) concert here today, so theres lots n lots of ppl.




Errr, well, we both not Kinki kids fans...So most impt for us then was, filling up our tummy.. So hungry, but everywhr was crowded!!! We decide to head to a Soba Shop located next building. XM had mushrooms with Soba and I had the duck soup sauce thgy wif Soba. OiShiiiiii!!!! I couldnt find this dish in Singapore!!!! So sad.. T_T
After lunch we went for shopping at Tokyo(but nothing to buy).. Before heading back to hotel to meet my family.
My parents and Sis went to Shibuya, Harajuku etc etc for shopping for the day. I tik my sis happily bought lots of stuff and my parents bought a Burberry blue label bag for me.. Its Pink in color but Im so afraid to use it coz scare dirty.. Haha!!! After going back, we went out to Takashimaya area for shopping.
We bought nothing but food for dinner at the supermart! I bought a bento set to try!! My sis missed the pumkim & sushi, XM n my parents wanted the chestnut rice and we bought a sweet n sour chicken and some veggies to try.
We also tried the black pepper chicken from KFC there and pork rice from Yoshinoya!! HAHAHAHA.. We need a lot of energy to pack our luggage...

No comments: