Tuesday, January 8, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #10

22nd Dec 07 - Got up at 5am so tt we could catch 6am bus for 1 hr bus ride, then to catch our flight to Sapporo at Osaka Itami Airport at 9am. Seriously I had a hard time waking up and we even had a harder time dragging our heavy luggage to the bus terminal. Haha. Off to airport and after weighing luggage, oops, 29kg for mine and 22kg for XM. We had a hand carry too.. Thank goodness, they didnt charged us extra.
I dont know y, but I had a mixed feeling. I wanted to visit Hokkaido again but then, I couldnt bear to leave Kansai area. Maybe coz I didnt get to meet a few frds as the timing couldnt match. But well, the plane is here. Time to leave. Theres a playground with their ground staffs there to take care of the kids just before boarding. A very thoughtful idea.
Happily showing off my new decorated phone while awaiting for landing.
An hr plus flight, and here we are again at Hokkaido. It had been a yr since we last came in 2006. Nothing much change. The same snow scene, the same friendly ppl and the same or much more coldness of the weather.
We checked in the same hotel as 2006, Sunroute Hotel. Y? well, the rooms are good, near to city center(5mins walk), cheap and breakfast included(4250yen pax/night).
My parents and Sister came on a slightly later flight and we met them at the train station and brought them to the hotel. Hmmm their luggage quite light... We all had Hokkaido Ramen separately.
We took a rest in the hotel room. And ohhh, BS2 had Takarazuka show again.. So TV hugging time again!!! We rested till about 6 and XM n I went out for dinner. I had Seafood Omu rice(800yen) and Veggie Pizza(500yen) for XM. Yummy!!! Though the portion is huge, but I must not waste food(excuses, haha). I finished all!!!
My family met us and went to odori for the xmas lightings. As the German market had ended, we were not able to drink the yummy hot milk again... Wasted.. But well, the lightings were as pretty or prettier than 2006. But grrr....coldddd....For XM n I not tt bad coz at least we went through coldness in Kansai area.
But for my family, they were like us in '06. From 30 degrees to a straight -1 degrees place. Too cold for them. As we were walking, we saw a little van selling "Stone hot sweet potato". 1kg 1000 yen. We bought 3 pc to share to warm our body..
After the hot snack, we continued our journey. Admiring the lightings before heading back to our hotel at 11pm. zzzzZZZZZzzz....

No comments: