Friday, January 4, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #3

15th Dec 07: Today is Hoshi Gumi last day of performance at Takarazuka Theater for Elcon show. We called it as Senshuryaku. Usually stars whom going to leave Takarazuka will have their last performance this day. XM & I went around 9 plus hoping to catch some stars stars. N as per 2004 & 2006, I'd joined the waiting queue to see Aran. I couldnt escape coz the committee members recongized me. Haha.. Soon many stars started to come in. Then came Aran. Shes pretty!!!! But abit skinny. So eat fatter pls...
Hahahaha... ok ok. Then XM & I proceed to the next place, Salon de Taka. This is a different one from the day before.
We are going to get the real makeup and costumes to take our pix, jus like Taka stars.. First, picked the character that we want. Next, the staffs helped us with the makeup. Its so thick! It took bot 20 mins to get it done. These 2 are our makeup artist. They then dressed us up and took photo of us.
I wanted Elizabeth(the costume very heavy! Theres 3 layers tied to my waist leh!) and how could I not have Top star feathers(this is heavy too with the feathers..). XM had the Oscar(her favorite) and the Top lady feather. Ok, here u go, dont laugh, even if u must, dont laugh too loud..Upon seeing the photo, my mum & sis said, "its NOT u!!" My dad said, "Look strange" . T_T
Next time I want to try Andre and Todd. Hahahaha!!!! Next time...
I saw some huge posters outside and of coz, must take photo...
Lunch at Takarazuka was udon for XM(she missed the Udon here) and Ramen for me!

After lunch, its about 3pm. We went around taking photos again.
I'd always liked this city coz its quiet and peaceful. You dont get the crowd rushing everywhr. N the scenery, super beautiful.

I wanted to try the dessert at Takarazuka. We stepped into the cafe and ordered an ice cream each. XM had hot Yuzu tea and Green tea latte for me.
I just loved green tea with milk especially in Japan. Its not too sweet and the green tea taste is strong enough for me. Oops, the cafe is closing!!! N we didnt know. But the staffs were kind not to kick us out. But we hurriedly, ate n left!! The sceneries from the cafe were jus as pretty. Its facing a huge canal and u could see the theater's structure from here.
Since its the last day of the show, many fans will turn up at the Demachi.
At first around 4.30, we r bot to head back to hotel tiking that Demachi shld had been over and we had missed it.
But as we were stepping out of the gate, we saw fans from the fan clubs were still hanging ard. XM said go check it out.
So we went, n yeahhh the Demachi not over.. I didnt joined in the squatting queue till I saw lots of ppl running towards our direction,
I hurried joined in fearing that i will be at very very far back not able to see clearly.. Hahaha!!! I got into 3rd row!! yeah yeah yeah.. But also pain pain pain.
Sometimes, we squat for like 20 mins w/o standing up. N my dad find it silly.. Hahaha
Everyone around me is complaining leg cramp. But wat to do.. Silly fans like us got no choice la..
Hahahaha... For ppl retiring from Taka, they will wear their Taka"uniform", carried the flowers and leave the place in honor. And Sky stage crew will be doing the shooting for broadcasting later on the TV. Aran's fans cant bear to see them off. Alot of them around me were crying. BTW, theres alot more male fans now then the last time. Im quite surprised by it.
If Top star is retiring, there will be lots of reporters from other broadcasting company too.
For other stars that are not retiring, they will meet the fans with their own clothes. This is Asuka san. Shes so pretty and sunny!!! I liked her alot and Im glad shes Aran's partner. They are so cute together on stage. There r lots n lots more photo which XM took. Me? I couldnt.. I was squatting there. Leg pain la...
Then Aran came out. We were told to tell her(translated-meaning bot there) "Congrats on the success of the show. We liked your role alot(she laughed when she heard it coz her role is a bad person). It had been hard work for you. "
What I liked bot Hoshi gumi is, each fan club of different stars are very supportive and cooperative with each other. Whenever some stars going home, everyone will clapped. For this day, there are about 1K(estimate la) ppl seeing and sending the stars off. Its my first time seeing so many ppl around. Though not all belonged to the fan clubs but they were busy taking photos.. Haha..

PS: Theres various reason of squatting,1 of them is to let ppl at the back able to see the stars too. Quite thoughtful actually(though leg cramppp)

No comments: