Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thoughts bot my holiday trip.

Total 21 days of holiday. Its a long holiday away from Singapore, from work and from my laptop. Although this was my 5th time to Japan, but the feeling was very different. Though the feeling of every trip is different but this trip,really very different. I get to see many things I had not seen before(example, Kinkaku-ji )and get to experience thgs I had not done before(example, Salon de Takarazuka photo taking, Maiko photo taking, eating at the roadside). And especially, it had been a long time(many yrs) since my family went holiday together.
Some ppl asked me, 5th trip Jap in 7 yrs?? Aren't u sian of the place?? Well, I can say it straight out from my heart, NOPE! I still like Osaka alot, I still like Takarazuka alot, I still want to go there again!!!!

Some frens asked if they could go Japan with me? But I said sorry, its hard, coz my main motive is to watch Takarazuka and of coz other Musical tt Im keen in and you guys will be bored to death following me unless u r XM, MX, etc whom r fans of Taka too.
I dont know when is the next trip, but I hope it wont be far from now. But Im quite sure, it wont be during xmas time(coz Aran san got no show this xmas.. Hahaha!!)....

No comments: