Saturday, January 26, 2008

5th Japan Trip 2007 - #19

New yr's eve ~ Today got to go home.. SAD!!!!! My parents went to the Fish market to visit so only left 3 gals here to have breakfast and of coz, followed by last shopping at Isetan for bags and cosmetics. We kept looking at the time to make sure we back in time.
Checked out time is 12pm and our bus is at 1pm, so we 3 gals went to buy some burgers to eat.. We bought back for my parents too.. Since there isnt Pork burger in SG mac, I bought 1 there to try. My dad stole a bite before I knew it.. See the bite? By my daddy!!
We were very worried about our luggage total weight. Coz 5 of us, max 125KG, and we had 7 pc. Thank goodnees. Total was 125.8Kg!! We were safe!!! We went for lunch at this Narita Airport. Curry rice.. Hehe.. My sis chose one.. Shes hungry!!
After lunch, more shopping, I bought 2 more comics book and more chocolates... My dad kept telling me to stop buying, but when my mum bought I laughed, he shake his head...
Food on the flight weren't tt bad this time round for my family, coz I requested all veg meal for them.. But me? still remain as regular flight meal. Its chicken with veggies and of coz all veggies for them n XM. We had Ice cream for snacks!!
Our countdown was done on the flight. At 00:30, 1st Jan 2008, we touched down at Changi airport. Its good to be in Japan but great to be home too...
Hehe.. Some of my shopping, and of coz too much Takarazuka items for me to display out, so only took the key chain, necklace, Senbei and drink as my model. Oh and my show ticket!!





No comments: